“Our futures depends on what we can control”
GRCARLSON INC. is a full service corporation to serve your school or college in any one of your functional areas or all. The services your schools or colleges provide are key functions that rely on each other for student satisfaction. We have joined together a group of professionals who can raise the performance in any of these services. Performance of your institution is the measure for your students, parents, employers and regulatory organizations who evaluate their experiences.
Our professionals are available to engage with your schools in any capacity. Our strategic plan to support your schools or colleges would be by one or more of these actions: project work, advisory support, hourly work rates or monthly retainer charges. It is our goal to work within your financial budget to best improve your schools outcomes for all of its operations. Our team members will use any of the following techniques or methods for training your staff: work on site and/or use social media by training through webcast with hardcopy submissions to your schools. You will be assigned one key person to be your spokesperson from our team to use all the professionals at GCARLSON INC. We will be happy to set up a webcast for your school at no cost to answer your questions regarding the expert services we would offer to your schools or colleges who may have an interest in GRCARLSON INC. Please take advantage of this opportunity for a webcast at no cost to you.
No matter what accreditation organization you are a member of the regulatory environment is changing for all of the schools. Regulatory requirements are evolving into a more comprehensive look into the entire school operations. It is essential to schools and colleges they are prepared for what is coming in the near future.
- What is happening with my accreditation organization?
- What does the future look like for our schools and colleges?
- How does government regulatory directions influence and change expectations for a school or college?
- How do I prepare for an initial or re-accreditation with an accreditation organization?
- How do we increase student success, graduation rates, employment rates, student retention, and student attendance?
- How to partner with recruitment services that will provide compliance and verification to new student starts?
- School leadership training?
- Linking School Administration, Academics, Financial Aid, Recruitment and Career Services?
- How to develop strategies for creation and implementation of new programs?
- How to hire the best people for your school?
- What professional development would be beneficiary to my professional staff to improve their performance?
- How to improve student satisfaction?
From what we have seen in the last few weeks is that if any of these functions have compliance or performance issues, it may mean concern for your school. We are ready to help schools thrive again with success. We need to close the gaps.
If you have any interest just give us a call to talk about your thoughts and concerns. It will be the best call you make at this time for our schools future.
Schools and colleges who have used GRCARLSON INC. services:
Bryan University: Springfield MO; Topeka, Kansas; Rogers AR; Columbia MO; and Online
Santa Barbara Business College: Bakersfield, Rancho Mirage, Santa Barbara, Santa Maria, Ventura and Online.
Professional Training Centers: Miami, Florida
Anthem Colleges: Colleges (42)
Concorde Colleges: California, Colorado, Florida, Mississippi, Missouri, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas, and Online
Career Education Corporation: Headquarters/Career Services and Accreditation
Harrison Colleges: Eleven campuses in Indiana; one campus in Morrisville, NC and one campus in Grove City, OH.
Trainings for Professional Organizations and State Associations:
Ohio, Virginia, Michigan, Indiana, Missouri, Florida, Kentucky (Secondary School Guidance Counselors), Career College Association, ACICS, APSCU, and twelve years for the Leadership Institute sponsored by CCA and APSCU.
We have a strong communication relationship with publishing companies. (Pearson, McGraw-Hill, Cengage, Elsivier, Jouve)
These experiences have been rewarding and productive to the schools we have served.
Please contact us at: